Thursday, July 27, 2023

May We Meet Again Update

MWMA Ch. 14 on FFn

MWMA Ch. 14 on AO3

MWMA Ch. 14 on Stars

MWMA Ch. 14 on Wattpad


Edward and I sprinted back to Mount Weather. Upon our arrival, we saw a puddle of blood on the concrete near the garage. It was a lot of blood and if the person walked from the drop ship, they'd lost significantly more on the way. I stepped in front of Edward, rubbing his arms. He was tense. The muscles in his jaw ticked and his verdant gaze was unseeing. "Edward, look at me," I whispered. "Please …?"

"She's going to die," he choked out brokenly. "My sister … I won't get to know her … With that much blood."

"You don't know that," I said. "I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that she'll be okay. It might take time, but you have to trust me. Do you trust me?"

"With my life," he answered. "You're the only person I trust to save her. Please, help her, Bella."

"Then, let me do that," I said, caressing his cheek. He captured my hand, pressing a kiss to my palm. Standing on my tiptoes, I brushed my lips over his and took his hand, tugging on it. "Come with me. Let's go down to medical." I blinked to Emmett, giving him a look. "Can you clean that up?"

"Sure thing, Bella," Emmett nodded. "She stumbled in from the south, collapsing as soon as she hit the concrete. This tiny thing appeared like a ghost, covered in blood, leaves and dirt. She couldn't talk, only grunting and pointing at the door. I radioed Austin, who came up with a team and brought her down to medical."

"I'm heading down there now. Thank you, Emmett," I said. I squeezed Edward's hand, leading him into the mountain and down to the medical unit. Austin was down in medical and was monitoring the patient. Edward's fingers tightened around mine. His breath hitched as he gently tugged me to stop. "What is it, Edward?"

"It's Alice," he whispered, his voice barely audible. "She has a birthmark on her left arm that's in the shape of heart. It's there." He walked over to her swollen arm, indicating to small heart-shaped blemish on her tanned skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment