Friday, May 19, 2017

The One That Got Away Update

TOTGA Chapter 75 on FicPad

TOTGA Chapter 75 on AO3

TOTGA Chapter 75 on FFn

TOTGA Chapter 75 on Stars

TOTGA Chapter 75 on Wattpad

“Mom, can you curl my hair?” Lucy asked Bella. “I want to look nice for the Christmas program tonight!”

“Let me help you, peanut,” Alice chirped. “I don’t know how your mother is doing with her physical therapy. Can you wield a curling iron yet?”

“That would be a no,” Bella snorted. “Put gel into a squirm’s hair? Yes. Stop moving, little man.” She finished with his hair and pointed to his math homework on the counter.

“I’m hungry, Mom,” Liam whined. “And that chili smells so good. I want some.”

“Patience, son,” Edward snickered, making some pasta to go with his chili mac. It was a family secret and the twins were begging for it before their Christmas program. “Though, I’m not sure about you guys eating chili, filled with beans. You might be noxious with all that gas. My two little fart-monsters.”

“That’s Liam, Daddy,” Lucy giggled as Alice was smoothing her strawberry blonde curls.

“Oh, no, princess. When you were little, you were far more toxic than Liam,” Edward said, arching a brow. Lucy scowled, crossing her arms over her chest. “It’s true. However, as you’ve gotten older, Liam is a bit more vocal with his gas.”
To prove a point, Liam burped.

“GROSS, LEE!” Lucy yelled. “You’re disgusting.”

“Okay, stop poking the bear,” Bella growled. “Liam, say excuse me. That was nasty.”

“Excuse me,” Liam grumbled.

“And Edward, you don’t call a girl toxic,” Bella said, arching a brow at him. “Apologize to your daughter.”

“Sorry, Luce,” Edward said, giving her a sympathetic grin. However, he pulled Bella to his side. He whispered in Bella’s ear. “It was the truth, though. That girl shit through more clothes than God.”


“Doesn’t matter,” she said, twisting his nipple. He yelped. “I’m going to change. Alice, thank you for helping with Lucy’s hair.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment