Sunday, May 14, 2017

Just a Little Update ...

... about the craziness that I call my life.

Ha!

Okay, so I'm in the midst of the sprint to the finish to the end of the school year. I love my job. I love my kids. But, I'm so ready for a break. These next two weeks are going to be insane. I think I have one, maybe two days that I'll get home at a decent hour. So, yeah ... updates are on hiatus.

Until I can play catch up. I'm trying to write, but with exhaustion creeping in, it's a bit of a struggle. I'm taking a 'mental health day' on Thursday, but I'm planning on mainly sleeping. We'll see if I can get some writing done.

So, there will be NO UPDATES for any of my stories until after I'm done with school. My last day is May 30th and it's a five hour day, but I'm getting a pedicure with my best friend to celebrate the end of the year.

I will, at least, I hope, to try and post teasers once I begin updating again. I will post a teaser for Married to the Mob on Thursday, as well as La Musica del Cuore, but the updates will resume after school is out. I have chapters for the stories already pre-written. Out of the Darkness, The Magic Within and The One That Got Away, I need to work on chapters for those. Mainly, finishing the latter. I apologize for slacking, but my job and surviving the rest of the school year is my first priority. I'm nearly done. The end is in sight. And then, I get almost three months off of work (and possibly some vacation time!).

I also have some other stories rolling around in my head ... one of which is called Shaky Ground ... Clo has already created a banner for it since I'd was struck by a plot bunny. We'll see where this goes, but it's a Doctorward. I love me some Doctorward. He's just downright sexy.


And I'm rambling ... 

Further proof that I need a damned vacation. Just saying. I'm off to go to bed since I had almost no weekend and it's going to be a busy, busy week. Thank you for your patience. I have the best readers in the world. I love you all and I'll see you on the flipside! 


No comments:

Post a Comment