Sunday, May 14, 2017

Married to the Mob Update ...

I'm only able to post this update because it was already written ... however, this will be the last update until I'm done with school, which is on May 30th. So, #HappyMothersDay ... here's a #MarriedToTheMob Update for you!

MOTM Chapter Four on FicPad

MOTM Chapter Four on AO3

MOTM Chapter Four on FFn

MOTM Chapter Four on Stars

MOTM Chapter Four on Wattpad

I was sitting in my office, looking over a business plan for a new club. It seemed promising, opening in a nearby warehouse. It was playing off the recent popularity of mainstreaming BDSM lifestyle. “Bound and Gagged” had themed rooms, a dance floor and a private, VIP lounge with sultry performers giving demonstrations about the life. It was so outside the norm, but cutting edge in the same respect. The business plan was primarily for the club, which would be open to the public. The private lounge would be for members only and would not be open to just anyone. Members would have to be vetted before even considered entry into the lounge.

I liked it. I liked it a lot. This idea had my approval. I was in the process of making the funds available for the investment so they could break ground on construction.

“Edward, your father is on line one,” Angela chirped over the intercom.

“Oh, goodie,” I deadpanned, picking up the phone. “Hello, Dad.”

“Son,” Dad replied. “Your mother said you found someone. A date? Or the one?”

“Right now, she’s attending the benefit as my date. Mom ‘met’ her,” I chuckled, running my hand through my hair.

“Met her?” Dad chuckled. “She said that this girl was snoring in your arms.”

“Bella was in an accident and she had to take a pain pill,” I explained. “And she wasn’t snoring. Drooling? Maybe, but not snoring.”

Dad’s chuckles turned into a full-blown laugh. “So, when are we going to meet her? Surely before the benefit? That’s in a few weeks!”

“I know Mom said she wanted to take Bella out shopping for a dress for the benefit. I think that would be awesome since Bella probably doesn’t know what to expect for this benefit,” I said. “Maybe, after the shopping excursion, we could go out to eat.”

“Or you could come over for dinner at the house,” Dad suggested.

“Or that,” I snorted. “Let me talk to Bella. She’s at a meeting with her advisor right now and she’s got classes this afternoon. She’s a graduate student at Northwestern.”

“Beautiful and smart,” Dad mused. “Already a step above the Denali sisters. They’re pretty, but in a whorish-way. And I think between all of them combined, they have two functioning brain cells.”

“Kate’s pretty smart,” I said.

“Edward, she thought that the Battle of Yorktown happened in Lombard at the Yorktown Mall,” Dad retorted.

“Never mind,” I snickered. “I take that back and I think I lost a few brain cells admitting that I thought Kate was pretty smart.”

“Well, sooner the better when it comes to dinner, Edward. Your mother misses you,” Dad said.

“What about you, old man?” I quipped.

“Meh,” Dad said airily.

“Asshole,” I snorted.

“I know,” he replied. “I’ll talk to you later.”



Emmett Cullen


Esme Cullen


Dr. Alice Whitlock

Rosalie Hale-Cullen


Bella's Dress for the Black and White Ball



No comments:

Post a Comment