Monday, April 3, 2017

Public Service Announcement

Hey all ~

I just wanted to make you aware of some changes and updates about my update schedule. I'm one of the directors for the spring musical in my school district. This week, it's hell week (AKA Tech Week). Suffice it to say, I'll be at work for almost fifteen hours a day starting on Tuesday until Sunday. As such, updates will NOT be happening this week. Once the shows are done, after April 10th, updates will resume their usual schedule.

  • Mondays/Fridays ~ The One That Got Away
  • Tuesday ~ The One That Got Away Teasers
  • Wednesday ~ Out of the Darkness Teasers
  • Thursday ~ La Musica del Cuore Teaser/Update (there should be an update on April 13th, but due to the show, the update will be coming on the 20th with a teaser LATE on the 13th. I'm seeing Hamilton.); The Magic Within Teaser
  • Saturday ~ Out of the Darkness; The One That Got Away Teaser
  • Sunday ~ The Magic Within 

Thanks for sticking with me. I truly appreciate it! If I can get through this week without losing my cool, it'll be a miracle. Hugs to all!

Much love,

Josie 'Tufano79'

No comments:

Post a Comment