Tuesday, August 2, 2016

La Musica del Cuore Teaser

After returning to Albany, Edward and I went to our home and barely made inside the door before we our clothes were sent flying. He licked me to oblivion on the piano and fucked me from behind on the couch. It was so nice to be able to be as loud as we wanted. He carried me upstairs and made love to me in our bed before we both succumbed to exhaustion.

The next morning, I woke up and finagled my way out of Edward’s tangle of arms. He didn’t want to let me go, but I had places to go and people to see. Taking a quick shower, I changed into a pair of jeans and one of Edward’s t-shirts. I covered my hair with a hat, wanting to be as nondescript as possible. Kissing Edward’s pouty lips, I left a note saying that I was running errands and that I’d have my phone. He didn’t respond since he was in a sex coma. Going down to the garage, I backed out our old Volvo from college. I smiled, missing this car since it held a lot great memories.

I drove the short distance to Alice’s townhouse and parked in the driveway. Using my key, I let myself in and was surprised to see a very cheery and very naked Kellan rooting through the fridge. “Hello,” I smirked, twirling my keys. “I didn’t know that there was a full moon in the forecast.”

“Fuck,” Kellan barked, grabbing the milk jug and covering his junk. “Bella?”

“No, it’s Edward,” I deadpanned. “I thought you were staying at a hotel, Mr. Moore.”

“Um,” he squeaked. “I’m kind of naked here.”

“I know this. You have the whitest ass I’ve ever seen, Kellan,” I giggled. Her whimpered, giving me a look. “Oh, fine. I’m turning. I need Alice. We have plans.”

“Got it,” he yelled as his feet pounded up the stairs.

I heard his voice in the bedroom and Alice’s tinkling laughter. It carried through the house as she glided downstairs, grinning widely. “You about scared the shit out of Kellan.”

“That would not have been good. I had a nice view of his pasty white ass,” I quipped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment