Sunday, July 31, 2016

The One That Got Away Update

TOTGA Chapter 26 Update on FicPad

TOTGA Chapter 26 Update on AO3

TOTGA Chapter 26 Update on FFn

TOTGA Chapter 26 Update on TWCS


“I’m sorry, sweetness.”

“Don’t apologize, baby,” she said, her fingers toying with his hair. “Your mom loves you and was worried.”

“It ruined a fucking sexy moment,” Edward growled, his nose gliding down her jaw and along her neck.

“Who says that the moment has to stop?” Bella asked breathlessly. “We’re here. Alone, but together, with each other.”

“Bella,” Edward murmured. “It’s been too long since I’ve been inside you.”

“I need you,” she pleaded. “Don’t make me wait another moment.”

“Never,” he said, claiming her mouth with his.

Edward bent down and picked Bella up. She slid her arms around his neck and latched her legs around his waist. His hands were clasped around her creamy thighs, holding her closer to his body. Their lips caressed, danced and tasted each other as Edward carried her to her bed. “Edward, I love you, but I need you to fuck me,” Bella pleaded, clawing at his hair.

“Ask and ye shall receive, baby,” he replied, pressing her into her bed. He unbuckled his jeans while Bella’s fingers flew down his shirt. Once his jeans were opened, he moved his hand between Bella’s legs and swirled around her clit underneath her lacy panties. “So wet, baby.”

“I need you,” she whimpered, bucking her hips. He growled, wrenching the panties aside and sliding home, into the woman he loved. “Oh, god YES!” 



No comments:

Post a Comment