Friday, July 29, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 83 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 83 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 83 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 83 Update on TWCS

The day after Christmas, Edward and I spent time just hanging out and watching movies. Carlisle and Uncle Peter got Edward several BluRay discs that he might like. He watched them, happy to see the movies. However, he was more anxious to read the various books he’d received. He was eyeballing the paperback version of The Martian, which we had just watched on the flat screen in our bedroom. As I made dinner, he devoured the book, and couldn’t stop talking about it.

I think he was just trying to keep his mind occupied. I knew that the death of Jared had hit him hard. Jenks was coming over the next day to go over the will and to meet up with Marcus Volturi at Jared’s home. Marcus had the keys to Jared’s house, as well as to the car and the safety deposit boxes. Rose had arranged for Jared’s memorial service, using my credit card to fund the whole thing. It would be a couple of days before we could have the service. Edward wanted to get a few mementos from Jared’s home to celebrate his life.

Just before we went to bed, Edward put down his book. “It’s weird,” he whispered.

“What’s weird?” I asked, putting my paperwork from the hotel on my nightstand.

“Everything,” he said, rolling on his side. He was wearing a tight t-shirt, teasing me with his muscles. I was drooling at how much he’d filled out since he started to live with me. Plus, the almost daily workouts while I did my physical therapy helped, too. “Bella? Bellissima? You’re spacing out.”

“Sorry. I was just ogling your bulging biceps,” I quipped.

“Yeah, they’re huge,” he deadpanned. I rolled my eyes, brushing my hand through his messy bronze locks. “Anyway, since I got away from Esme, everything has changed, so much. First was your stupid idea in trying to save my mom.”

“It was stupid and I’m sorry,” I frowned.

“Bella, you could have been killed,” he said, pulling me into his arms. “I thought I’d lost you, bellissima. Seeing you on that floor …”

“You didn’t lose me,” I murmured. “I just couldn’t let her take you away from me.”

“I was protected. Underneath my coat, I had on a bullet proof vest,” he sighed, kissing my forehead. “But, you didn’t know that and I love you for wanting to save me, but I was so close to losing it because of your little stunt.”

“You had a vest on?” I squeaked. Well, crap. He tightened his arms around me, nuzzling my hair. “I didn’t know.”

“And then, my mom miraculously getting better, your injuries, Charlie’s apparent hatred of me, Esme’s indictment and Jared’s death … it’s all weird. I don’t know how to react to all of it. I’m thrilled that you’re getting stronger and that Esme is going to go to trial. I’m still coming to grips about my mom’s illness. What bothers me the most is how much your father hates my guts and Jared’s untimely death,” he sighed. “Plus, wrapping my head around the fact that he left me everything.”

“It’ll be a fresh start for you, Edward,” I said.

Jared's Home (Now Edward's)

Front Foyer

Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen

First Floor Bathroom

Office 

Guest Room

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Jared's new Silver Volvo

1966 Red Ford Mustang

No comments:

Post a Comment