Sunday, May 1, 2016

The One That Got Away Update

TOTGA Chapter 5 Update on FicPad

TOTGA Chapter 5 Update on AO3

TOTGA Chapter 5 Update on FFn

TOTGA Chapter 5 Update on TWCS

Bella giggled anxiously. “I just never expected to hear you say that to me.” She blushed, and it was her turn to chug her wine. “I’ve had feelings for you for as long as I remembered, but I didn’t fit into your world. I was the prudish, nerdy girl whose father was the police chief for Tampa. I didn’t have very many friends because of that.”

“You’re not prudish and definitely not nerdy,” Edward snorted. “You are exquisite, timeless.”

“Well, I am prudish, outwardly, but I’ve got a pervy mind,” Bella snickered.

“Oh, really?” Edward smirked.

“Never mind,” Bella said, waving her hand. “Any way, I never thought that you could feel that way about me. The way that I feel about you, you know?”

“And how’s that?” Edward asked.

“God, I’m so emotionally stunted. I don’t know,” Bella blushed. “That you want me.”

He slid closer to her, tucking an errant curl behind her ear. “I more than want you, sweetness,” he purred, his fingers gliding down her cheek. “I desire you. I want to know if your lips are as soft as they look. I want to feel your body pressed against mine. I want everything.”

“Shit,” she gasped. She looked up at Edward, his evergreen eyes nearly black behind his frames. He moved closer, his lips millimeters away from hers. “Edward,” she breathed.

“I want to kiss you, sweetness,” he whispered.

“Please,” she panted.


Cooper's Hawk Tampa






No comments:

Post a Comment