Friday, April 29, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 62 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 62 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 62 Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter 62 Update on FFn

Forty-five minutes later, we were all strapped into a helicopter. I was watching as the urban jungle morphed into the Pacific rainforest. The ride was smooth and exhilarating. If it weren’t for the fact that we were flying to Forks to try and save my mom and Bella, I would have really enjoyed it. However, I was sick to my stomach, worrying about what was happening to them. I trusted Agent Dean, for some reason. Perhaps it was because he knew, in some way, what I was dealing with. What I had survived.

“Oh, God,” Rose whimpered. “Why did I agree to get into this oversized egg beater?”

“You’re not enjoying the flight, Rosie?” Emmett asked, shooting her an amused look from the front seat. He was seated in the copilot’s chair. He was a certified pilot, helping the other agent navigate the helicopter to the landing pad, just outside of Forks.

“I think I’m going to puke,” Rose said, leaning her cheek against my shoulder.

“You’re not the only one,” I said, patting her knee. “But it’s not because of the flight.”

“Right,” she sighed. “I never liked flying and that was in a plane. Now, in a helicopter? Nope. Never again. I’m renting a car to go home.” She wrapped her arms around my own and buried her face into my shoulder. I was stiff, but I knew that Rose wouldn’t hurt me. She was freaking out, trembling from the flight. I sat still, trying calm her down until we began our descent. “Oh, shit!” She dug her nails into my forearm, making me hiss.

“Rose, be careful. Edward has cuts and bruises on his arms,” Carlisle chided.

“Sorry, Eddie,” she apologized. “I didn’t mean to …”


“I’m fine,” I said, rubbing her hand. Rose gave me a half-hearted smile as the helicopter descended to the landing pad behind the police station in Forks. She gripped my hand until we landed. Once the rotors stopped, the pilot opened the door and were led inside of the station. Two men were standing in the conference room. One was dressed in a bad, black polyester uniform that was two sizes too small with a beer belly hanging over his gun belt. The other man was tall with long black hair and a warm, concerned smile, dressed in a pair of jeans, flannel shirt and a vest with a badge pinned to his chest. I could tell that he had a gun holstered underneath the vest, making it puff out slightly. 

Helicopter

Forks Police Department

Kevlar Vest

Kevlar Vests

Cabin in La Push 

Agent Walter Dean

Carlisle Cullen

Chief Billy Black

Chief Peter Bailey

Sam Uley (one of Chief Black's men)

Emily

Detective Emmett McCarty

Rosalie Hale

Edward Masen

No comments:

Post a Comment