Saturday, May 14, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Update

SYTYCD Chapter 11 Update on FicPad

SYTYCD Chapter 11 Update on AO3

SYTYCD Chapter 11 Update on FFn

SYTYCD Chapter 11 Update on TWCS

I was an anxious nervous mess. It had been a couple of days since I’d last heard from Bella. I knew that she needed time, but my impatience was making me sick. I really wanted to talk to her before rehearsals began for this week’s show, especially since I wanted Bella to be one of the featured dancers for the piece I had choreographed.

“Edward, you need to stop pacing,” Peter quipped, his feet on my cocktail table. He was in town for the premier and to watch the show. He was mooching from my fridge. “The girl will call you. Maybe she’s dealing with some shit.”

“This whole competition, she’s been dealing with some shit,” I growled, sitting down on the couch. “What if she decided that we’re not worth it? What if Alice convinced her that …” My phone interrupted my irrational rant. I nearly fell over my own feet to answer it. “Hello?”

“Jesus, Cullen,” laughed Rose. “You sound a little desperate, bub.”

“Shut it,” I growled. “What’s the deal, Rose? Why hasn’t she called me?”

“I love my roommate, my sister from another mister, but that girl has a stubborn streak a mile long,” Rose said. “However, Jacob, Maggie and I have told her that she needs to pull her head out of her ass. Alice is still acting all smug, making everyone believe that you really had hooked up with her. Bella needs proof.”

“I’ll give her proof. I’ve already spoken to Carmen and Alistair, getting the raw footage of our rehearsal,” I explained. “I’ll show her that Alice was the instigator in this whole charade.”

“Good,” Rose said. “I’m going to give her what for once I get off the phone. Can you be here at the house in like an hour?”

“I’m on my way,” I smiled. Rose, while the master kiss-blocker, had turned out to be a valuable ally. I wasn’t going to give up on Bella. Alice’s manipulations had driven us apart, but I was determined to not walk away from something that was potentially life-altering. I hung up the phone and gave Peter an anxious smile. “Wish me luck.”

“You won’t need it. You can just give her a crooked grin and swivel your hips, she’ll be falling at your feet,” Peter snickered.

“I’ll have to do more work than that, Peter,” I deadpanned. “Bella’s trust in people is shattered. You saw what happened when Tyler gave her grief about being injured. He’s still trying to crawl out of the hole he dug for himself.”

“Edward, you and I both know that Bella is not going to walk away from you,” Peter said. “Now, go win back your girl and tell her all of the dirty deets about Malice.”

“Malice,” I snorted. “I like it.” I picked up my laptop and the rough cut footage of what happened with me and Alice. “Wish me luck.”


“You won’t need it, but good luck,” Peter said, flipping on the television. 







Alice and Ben ~ Salsa
La Comay by Sonora Carruseles


Rose and Demetri ~ Disco
Last Dance (Samantha Ronson Remix) by Donna Summer


Angela and Felix ~ Lyrical Hip Hop
I Got You by Leona Lewis


Jessica and Alec ~ Contemporary
If It Kills Me (Casa Nova Sessions) by Jason Mraz


Bella and Tyler ~ Rumba
Meant by Elizaveta


Tia and Jasper ~ Broadway
All That Jazz from the musical, Chicago


Tia and Jacob ~ Jazz
Sweet Dreams by the Eurhythmics


Performance Show Opening Number ~ Party Salsa/Hip Hop (Edward Cullen, choreographer)


I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) by Pitbull

No comments:

Post a Comment