Saturday, May 14, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 66 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 66 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 66 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 66 Update on TWCS

We sat in the chilly waiting room. I was fidgety. Carlisle was uncomfortable. Rose was on the phone with someone from Swan Towers or something and my mom was just staring at me. Thankfully, Ellie was successful in finding me a hoodie. However, despite the hoodie I was shivering. My teeth were clattering and my stomach was churning. There was no word about Bella’s status. I was getting more and more anxious with each passing moment not knowing any news about Bella.

“Edward, come with me,” Mom said softly, standing in front of me. She was still wobbly, but standing on her own. “Let’s get some hot chocolate.”

“I need to be here if something changes,” I whispered, settling back onto one of the stiff chairs.

“Edward, take my cell phone,” Rose said, handing me her slick iPhone after ending her phone call. “We’ll call you if the doctors come out, okay? Take a few moments. Eat something. You haven’t had anything to eat since yesterday. Bella would kick my ass if something happens to you.”

“Okay,” I said, eyeing her dubiously. Reluctantly, I took the phone and offered my mom an arm. She latched on and we walked toward the cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment