Monday, May 9, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 65 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 65 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 65 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 65 Update on TWCS

“Bella, please!” I sobbed, pressing my hands harder on her chest, trying to stop the bleeding. Chief Black ran in with Emmett, holding a med kit. “She just passed out. We have to save her!” Her pale skin was turning a sickly grey. She was losing too much blood.

“Son, you need to step back,” Chief Black said softly. “We’ll take care of your girl.” He slid his hand under my hand and kept the pressure on it while Emmett cut open Bella’s shirt. I fell back, leaning against the cot my mom was resting on, tears running down my cheeks as my reason for living lay bleeding out on the floor of this God-forsaken cabin.

“My sweet boy, don’t cry,” Mom whispered, her fingers running through my hair. “She is an angel and will be alright.”

“How do you know?” I asked, turning to look at her. “Mom, she saved me. Saved us.”

“That’s why she’ll be okay,” Mom said, cupping my cheek. Her eyes were bright and clear; just like I’d remembered as a child before my father’s death. “It’s always darkest before dawn, my sweet child. I’m sorry that I was gone for so long.”

“Mom?” I questioned, blinking at her. She looked like the woman that I remembered growing up. She smiled crookedly, reaching for me and enveloping me into an awkward hug. I clung to her, apologizing for my stupidity. She didn’t say anything, just held me as I lost it all.


“Edward, we’ve got to go,” Carlisle said. I turned and looked up at him. Behind him, Sam and Agent Dean were standing with a gurney chair for my mom. “Bella needs immediate surgery. We’re driving back to the station and then taking the helicopter to Port Angeles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment