Tuesday, March 22, 2016

La Musica del Cuore Teaser

“Bella, is it true that you had an abortion because you got pregnant with Emmett’s baby?” asked the snooty reporter.

One of the security guards shot up and dragged the reporter out before Bella could say no comment, but the damage had been done. What was an amazing night was now ruined by the never ending lies being spewed about our personal lives. We were fiercely private and to hear such horrific lies being told upset all of us to no end.

After that question, we left the press conference and stayed behind to take pictures with the other winners from the evening. Bella was quiet and was stewing. “Beautiful,” I whispered against her hair. “I know you’re upset, but you and I both know it’s not true.”

“I know,” she sighed. “It’s just fucking bullshit. Number one, for me to sleep with my brother? Ewww! And number two, the fact that I’d have an abortion? Fuck. No. I mean, it’s a woman’s right to choose, but I’d never choose to do it. Besides, the only person I’d want to have babies with is you, Edward.”

“And I can’t wait until we can have those babies, beautiful,” I purred, wrapping my hand in her ponytail. “Once we’re done with this tour, you and me, we’re making babies.”

“Hmmm, I love the sound of that,” she purred, her hands gliding up my navy blue tuxedo. “Perhaps, we can practice once we get home?”

 “Practice makes perfect,” I growled, pulling her ponytail back so I could kiss her lips roughly. She gripped the lapels of my jacket, rolling her body against mine and making my already tight pants even more uncomfortable. Pulling away, I kissed her nose. “We better behave or there will be an authentic tabloid story of us fucking each other stupid on the stage where we won our Grammys.”

“It’s not like we haven’t done it before,” she murmured seductively, taking my hand and guiding me out of the auditorium and to our waiting limo.

Her not-so-subtle innuendo brought me back to when I took her on the piano on the stage of Brandon Hall at Emerson University. It was fucking hot as I pounded into her, feeling her tight pussy all around me. I wanted her.

Right. Now.

“Get your mind out of Lustyville, Edward,” she giggled. “We’re riding to the after parties with Jasper, Nia, Emmett, Kellan and Alice. You can’t fuck me while there are five other people in the car.”

“Damn it,” I grumbled, wrapping my arms around my wife’s waist and attacking her neck. “Later? Can we fuck later?”

“We can fuck as much as we want, once we get home, handsome,” she purred, backing her ass against my crotch. “As you said, practice makes perfect.”

“And I do strive for perfection,” I whispered, nipping at her ear. 





Banner created by Clo Rodeffer

So, here's your first teaser for my new story, La Musica del Cuore, the sequel to La Cantante. The story will post on alternating Tuesdays, beginning on March 29th. Here's the extended summary and a few of the main characters. 

They met at Emerson University, fell in love and began their musical journey. Nearly five years after the release of their first single, Edward and Bella Cullen are still going strong and happy with their lives. Breaking Midnight, the band that had brought them together is on top of the music charts, winning numerous accolades and awards.

Nothing can stop them.

Or so it would seem …

Ghosts from their past rear their ugly heads and personal turmoil will rock these two lovers to the core. Will it be too much for this couple? Will their fairy tale happily ever after crumble? Only time will tell, but one thing is steadfast. La Musica del Cuore ...


Bella Cullen

Edward Cullen

Emmett Swan

Jasper Whitlock

Kellan, Breaking Midnight's manager

Alice Cullen

Rosalie Hale-Swan


No comments:

Post a Comment