Monday, March 21, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 51 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 51 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 51 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 51 Update on TWCS

“You’ve been amazing and so supportive, kind, and …” I whispered. “I want you to know what happened to me, Bella.”

“You’ve told me, Edward,” she said, threading our fingers together.

“Not all of it,” I grimaced. “I can’t move past all of this if I keep it bottled up. I want … I need to tell you. You have to know. I want you to know before I tell the police.” I looked at her, gazing into her espresso colored eyes. “I want you to know that I trust you and that I love you, too.” She smiled, tears welling in her eyes. She tenderly wrapped her arms around me and I felt like I was finally home.

Breaking apart, Bella gave me a tentative smile. “I don’t want to force you into doing something you don’t want, love,” she said quietly.

“The past eleven years have been nothing but forced servitude. I want you to know what happened to me. I have to show you if I want to get better,” I said. “I want you to be proud to be seen with me.”

“I already am,” she said.

Bellisima, you and I both know that I’m a fucking mess,” I snorted.

“Right now? Yes, but I want to help you get better,” she chuckled anxiously. “It will be a work in progress, love.”

I nodded, agreeing with her. “I know that you had your suspicions about Esme, but what she is; it’s far worse than your most horrific nightmare,” I muttered. I blew out a breath and looked at her. “Esme forced me to do things to her.”

“Forced? As in …” she trailed off, her face turning an unnatural shade of puce. “She … she …”

“Yes,” I whispered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment