Monday, March 28, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 53 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 53 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 53 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 53 Update on TWCS

“I also checked on Carlisle. That man could wake the dead with his snoring.”

“I’ll get him. Do you want some coffee?” I asked.

“I can get it,” he replied, walking to the kitchen to make himself a cup.

I nodded, walking to Carlisle’s room. He was snoring, sawing logs with the obnoxious sounds coming from his mouth. His chest was bare and I could see the scar from the gunshot wound on his torso and the other near his hip. “That cannot be human,” I grumbled, tugging the pillow from underneath Carlisle’s head. His snoring faltered, but resumed as he rolled onto his stomach, revealing his naked ass. “Oh, gross!” I wailed. Using the pillow, I smacked his head. “Cullen! Get your naked ass up! Don’t you own any pajamas?”

“Up in your dad’s suite, you brat,” Carlisle said, shooting me a withering glare. “What the fuck are you doing? Waking me up at the crack of dawn?”

“It’s seven, Carlisle,” I said. “I’m going to court in an hour …”

“Oh, right,” he replied, scrubbing his face. He started shuffling to get up. I turned on my heel, not wanting to see Carlisle’s junk. The man was like a father figure to me and I’d definitely be scarred for life if I saw Carlisle’s family jewels. I sat down at the dining room table, next to Edward.

“Everything okay?” he asked, putting down his coffee mug.

“Carlisle ... Naked ... Saw ... Ass?” I squeaked.

“Carlisle saw your ass?” Edward chuckled.

“No, I saw his,” I whimpered. “It was so white and droopy.”

“MY ASS IS NOT DROOPY!” Carlisle bellowed from his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment