Monday, March 28, 2016

Blog Only La Musica del Cuore Teaser

Bella took the Grammys from me and placed them into the curio cabinet that held all of our awards. “It’s getting so full, Edward. We’re going to have to get a bigger one,” she said, slipping off her shoes. I snaked my arms around her waist, kissing just behind her ear, on another of her tattoos, an eighth note with a flourish. All of the girls had one, getting it on Alice’s twenty-first birthday. “Hmmmm, I love your mouth on me, baby.”

“I love my mouth on you, too,” I purred, unzipping her sexy, red dress. It was reminiscent of a flapper, with sequins and tassels. I kissed down her neck and nudged the strap down her shoulder with my nose. Gliding my hands down her smooth skin, I slipped them into her dress and cupped her bare breasts. I found her nipple ring, twisting it with my fingers.

“Edward,” she breathed, her arm reaching back and pulling my face to hers. I crushed my mouth, massaging her sweet lips with mine, tasting her and teasing her. She turned around, shrugging out of her dress. It fell to the ground and my nearly naked wife was in my arms, gripping my hair with a desperation that I understood all too well. However, her hands moved to my jacket, shoving it off my body. I bent down, picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her upstairs to our bedroom. Her fingers fumbled with my shirt until I finally tore it apart.

Yeah, I started working out and I’ve got muscles.

It’s sweet.

Bella moaned, her hands moving along my chest and scratching my torso. “I need you, baby,” I growled against her mouth. “I need to taste my wife.”

“Please,” she begged, rolling her body in need. I grinned against her, kissing down her neck before my mouth was wrapped around her nipple. Flicking it with my tongue, I cupped the other breast with my hand and played with the nipple ring. She was writhing, moaning for more. Kissing across her chest, I took her nipple ring between my teeth and tugged on it. Bella gasped, rocking her body against my thigh. I could feel her heat and how wet she was through the wool of my pants and the sheer fabric of her nude panties. Moving my mouth down her body, I tugged her panties off, spreading her legs to display her bare and needy sex.

“Edward,” she whimpered, grasping at my disheveled hair. “Lick my pussy, baby. I need it.”

“How badly, Isabella?” I asked, rubbing my hands along her thighs.

“I want to come so hard that I cover you with my pussy juice,” she said breathily, sitting up and staring at me. “I don’t want to take things into my own hands.” Yeah, my shy and reserved wife is now a fucking sex goddess, not holding anything back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment