Friday, March 4, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 50 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 50 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 50 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 50 Update on TWCS

“Edward, you have to calm down,” Carlisle said soothingly. “Dr. Banner is a wonderful doctor.”
“It’s not the doctor,” I hissed. “I hurt Bella’s feelings.” I gripped my hair, remembering how she looked when pleaded for Carlisle to stay with me.

“She understands that you don’t want her to know. Her feelings may have been hurt, but she wants the best for you. She gets that we have this weird bond,” Carlisle chuckled. “It’s a trust thing. She gets it.”

“I don’t want her to see them,” I frowned. “Or any of my …”

“Dr. Banner will probably have to take pictures for the police investigation,” Carlisle grimaced, holding up a digital camera. “Besides your back, what else is there?”

“My wrists, whip marks on my legs and butt and I was forced to have sex with Esme, my dick is raw,” I muttered. “Thankfully, the clients I went to were mainly interested in my pain and not me giving them pleasure.”

There was a tentative knock. Bella poked her head inside. “Dr. Banner is here and I just got a phone call from Emmett. They’re on their way to take your statement,” she said.

“Did they get anything from Esme’s office?” Carlisle asked.

“They got tons, but …” she trailed off. “I’ll tell you once Dr. Banner’s done.” She looked pale and wouldn’t look me in the eye. “I’m going to Rose’s. Call me down there when you’re finished.” She opened the door and an older gentleman walked in. He was tall and distinguished, but had a warm, friendly smile.

“Edward?” he asked, walking to me. He was deliberate with his actions and he held out his hand. “I’m Dr. Richard Banner. I’ll be taking care of you today and for the foreseeable future. It’s nice to meet you.” I shook his hand, eyeing him warily. “Now, I know that you were in a situation that was, um, how do I put it? Fucking hell on earth?”


“That’s putting it mildly,” I whispered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment