I love my job. I really do. I wouldn't be doing the musicals or the plays if I didn't.
However, it does make for craziness. You know?
Sooooooooooooo, the way I'm looking at it is that starting the week of March 7th until March 22nd, I will not be posting updates or teasers for any of my stories. Working over 80 hours a week, with no weekends off until I go on spring break, it doesn't provide any down time. I will poke my head in to my Facebook group, but don't expect anything fic-related until after the musical is done.
The plan for leading up to that week includes the following:
- Update Buying Love, getting to the mid-fifties or so
- Update SYTYCD and research dances (next update coming on Thursday!!)
- Plan a new story (I've got it started, but I need to plan out the rest of it.)
- Build a surplus for La Musica del Cuore and post an extended-summary on March 1st.
- Update Restoration ... this will be completed by mid-April
I should change this to 'the end of the production.' LOL.