Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Craziness that is my Life

It's getting close to that time of year again. That two weeks, or so, of theater fun where I live, practically, at work. This year, it's starting earlier than usual. So, updates will be suspended during that hectic time since I'll be home long enough to shower, sleep and then go back to work.

I love my job. I really do. I wouldn't be doing the musicals or the plays if I didn't.

However, it does make for craziness. You know?

Sooooooooooooo, the way I'm looking at it is that starting the week of March 7th until March 22nd, I will not be posting updates or teasers for any of my stories. Working over 80 hours a week, with no weekends off until I go on spring break, it doesn't provide any down time. I will poke my head in to my Facebook group, but don't expect anything fic-related until after the musical is done.

The plan for leading up to that week includes the following:

  1. Update Buying Love, getting to the mid-fifties or so
  2. Update SYTYCD and research dances (next update coming on Thursday!!)
  3. Plan a new story (I've got it started, but I need to plan out the rest of it.)
  4. Build a surplus for La Musica del Cuore and post an extended-summary on March 1st. 
  5. Update Restoration ... this will be completed by mid-April
I'm busy, but I will be back. My hiatus from writing will be anything but calming. I'll be thinking of you guys and my updates as I'm driving home at eleven at night, only to get up at o'dark thirty the next morning. *Snorts*

I should change this to 'the end of the production.' LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Josie!!! I know whats its like when you're in that home stretch! Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete