Friday, February 12, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 44 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 44 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 44 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 44 Update on TWCS

I dragged my exhausted, battered body up to Esme’s condo. I had just returned from a brutal date with one of her most sadistic clients, Victoria, and her husband, James. I never thought I’d consider Esme to be a lightweight, but after the four hours I’d spent with them, I yearned for Esme’s whips. I collapsed on my bed, laying on my stomach so my back, which was littered with torn and ripped skin, would not come in contact with the sheets.

Every day, I prayed for death.

I couldn’t keep doing this. I just couldn’t. The constant feeling of pain, no sleep, no food and the hanging threat of Felix’s promise of raping me – it was too much. I wanted to die.

“Hmmm, I may have to talk to Victoria and James about causing so much damage to my prize stallion,” Esme tutted, walking into my room.

“Please, mistress,” I cried. “I can’t.”

“I know, pet,” she said, taking out a fluffy towel and gently patting down my aching, scarred back. “I may be a sadist, but making you service me while you’re bleeding like this. That’s just cruel.” She washed my wounds, acting somewhat tender. “I got a phone call today, pet.”

“You did?” I whispered, waiting for the pain to come. Not that I could feel it. I was beyond numb.

“I did. A new client that specifically requested you,” she purred. “I told her that you were a specialty item that you only catered to clients with specific tastes. I asked for proof.”


Oh, God. What is she going to make me do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment