Monday, January 25, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 39 on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 39 on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 39 on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 39 on TWCS

“You’re awfully quiet, Edward,” sneered Felix from the driver’s seat in the limo. “Couldn’t get it up?”

“It wasn’t like that,” I muttered. “The woman who requested me just needed arm candy for a party at her home.”

“At Charlie Swan’s home?” Felix asked, his eyes narrowing at me in the rear view mirror. “Surely you didn’t know, did you? How stupid do you think we are? How did you get a message to her, Edward?”

“I didn’t! I swear!” I snapped. “The woman at the house was not her. Bella wasn’t home. It was another woman, presumably one of Charlie’s employees, I guess.”

“You can’t lie for shit, Edward,” Felix snorted humorlessly. “Do you think we like hurting you?”

“Strangely enough, I do,” I retorted. “I also think you like it better when I suck your dick, too. Are you a fag, Felix?”

“You’ll pay for that, Edward,” Felix snarled. “I’ve been patient with you and Esme has been adamant that I don’t do that to you. She saw what it did to Jasper. He died a little each time I fucked him. But, I’d love to see you die, Edward. You are such a waste of space!”

“You didn’t fuck him, Felix. You raped him,” I whispered, a tear falling down my cheek. I wiped it away, pushing my emotions down. I know that Felix will undoubtedly tell Esme about my insolent, snotty behavior. Sleep would not come tonight. Felix pulled us into the parking garage underneath the building, getting up out of the car. I dragged my body out, waiting for Felix to get into my face.

He didn’t waste any time. “I didn’t rape him,” Felix sneered. “Jasper liked it. Just like you will, my pet.” 

Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment