Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Restoration Update

Restoration Chapter One Update on FicPad

Restoration Chapter One Update on AO3

Restoration Chapter One Update on FFn

Restoration Chapter One Update on TWCS

Edward and Garrett are miserable without Bella, namely Edward. It had been a month since she told them that she couldn’t do it anymore. She couldn’t risk her career for a whim. Edward was more heartbroken than Garrett. Edward had truly loved her, wanting more than what they had. Garrett had already started dating, but he was determined to bring Edward and Bella back together. They were destined to be together.

Bella was just as miserable, but she pushed herself, focusing on her job. James, her ex-husband, had fallen off the planet, thankfully. He had ruined the happiness she felt for the first time in years. She hated him for it, but she couldn’t dwell on it. One day, as she was going out for lunch with Marcus, her new boss, she ran into Garrett. He pulled aside and asked to meet with her. She tried to squirm away, but the sadness in his eyes broke her. They agreed to meet at a local pub near her home after work. Once there, Garrett explains to her that Edward is in love with her and that he is dying inside. Bella asked what Garrett felt. He explained that he did love her, but he wasn’t in love with her. Edward was lost and fading away. Bella’s tears and her own heart breaking affirmed Garrett’s hypothesis that she loved Edward, too. Fear broke them apart.


Will love bring them back together? 

Banner by Mina Rivera!

“Bella, girl, I love you, but you need to shower,” Essie said. “You did not come all the way to bumfuck Forks just to wallow in your own filth.” Essie plugged her nose, waving her hand in front of her face.

“I came all the way to bumfuck Forks to get away from the nightmare that is my life, Esme,” Bella snarled, glaring back at her best friend. “I just want to stay in this bed for the rest of my life because I suck. I suck as an attorney. I suck as a friend. I suck as a girlfriend. I suck. My life sucks and I ruin everything I touch.” She snuggled deeper into the bed, trying to forget the clusterfuck that was her life.

“Shit, Bells,” Essie grumbled, pulling the covers off her best friend’s too skinny and extremely smelly body. “You were not this broken up about the end of your god damned marriage.”

“That’s because my marriage sucked,” Bella said, hiding underneath a pillow. Tossing it away, she huffed out a breath. “Who would have thought that my ex-husband was a sick, disgusting voyeur who wanted to fuck up my life? I hate him and I hate that he made me ruin the two best things in my life. Motherfucking asshole.”

“I still don’t understand why you broke up with them. Edward and Garrett were awesome. They loved you. So what if James filmed you?” Essie shrugged.

“Do I need to explain it to you again?” Bella snapped, glaring at Essie. 

Carlisle and Esme's home in Forks








Bella's bedroom





No comments:

Post a Comment