Monday, December 7, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 24 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 24 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 24 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 24 Update on TWCS

Edward and I slept in the next day. I spent most of the night tossing and turning, concerned about Edward. He slept deeply, but he had nightmares, whimpering in the darkness. When we finally woke up, Edward went down to eat some breakfast. I could hear Rose and Seth puttering in the kitchen. I used the time alone to make a quick phone call to Carlisle. I hadn’t heard from since I spoke to him in my office.

“Shouldn’t you be enjoying Jacob’s wedding?” Carlisle quipped as he picked up. “From what I heard from your father, the locale is quite beautiful.”

“You’re not with him?” I asked.

“Nope. I’m currently sitting in the buffet at the Wynn Hotel, gorging myself on the most delicious breakfast I’d ever had,” he laughed. “Charlie gave me the day off. I’m spending my day at the blackjack table.”

“Don’t gamble away all of your money, Cullen,” I teased.

“Meh,” Carlisle replied. “What can I do for you, little one?”

“Have you heard anything about that background check?” I asked. “Anything at all?”


“No, not yet. My friend and former colleague, Emmett McCarty, is helping me but I haven’t heard anything about Esme Platt. However, with Edward, I found out some things about him. His father was killed in a car crash, caused by a drunk driver. After that, any information regarding Edward Masen and his family seems to trail off. It’s like he was wiped off the face of the planet,” Carlisle explained. “I’m still looking, Bella. Plus, I’m still trying to get in touch with Jasper Whitlock and his wife, Mary Alice Brandon. Their phone number is unlisted, but I’ve got a private detective searching for them down in Los Angeles.”

Bella's Dress

Edward's Tuxedo


Inspiration for Jacob and Seth's wedding ...






















Seth's Tuxedo

No comments:

Post a Comment