Monday, December 28, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 30 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 30 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 30 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 30 Update on TWCS

Jared drove me to the nursing home. He didn’t say much, but I could tell he was worried about me. I nibbled on my fingernails, my anxiety getting best of me. I was sick to my stomach at seeing my mom being so ill and terrified of Esme’s wrath.

Deep breaths, Masen.

Parking in front of the nursing facility, I handed Jared some cash to pick up my mom some food from a nearby drive-thru. Jared nodded, pulling away and I walked inside. I spoke quietly to the nurse I didn’t care for, Ruth. She was mean and looked at me like I was no better than the dirt underneath her shoes.

That’s because you are, Edward.


Ruth walked back with me to see my mom. She was now in a private room since the other woman, Agnes, had been switched to a ward for more ambulatory patients. I knew that I was paying for this luxury, thanks Esme’s bill she gave me regarding my mother’s care. Ruth grunted, stomping out of the room and I pulled up a chair to my mom’s bedside. She looked like she hadn’t been bathed in days. She wore a nasal cannula, but I could the wheezing with each breath she took. I checked her temperature, feeling her flushed skin. 









No comments:

Post a Comment