Friday, December 11, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 25 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 25 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 25 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 25 Update on TWCS

The wedding reception for Jacob and Seth was one that I will not soon forget. The dancing and music were amazing. Edward shocked me with his smooth moves and sexy smiles. I was even shocked when Edward somehow managed to get my dad on the dance floor. My father moved stiffly to the Electric Slide, but I could tell that he was having fun.

Around ten, they did the ‘bouquet’ and ‘garter’ toss. However, it was more like two bouquet tosses since Jacob was not wearing a dress. Though, if he had had his choice, he’d be wearing a classic Vera Wang gown. He did not like his white tuxedo, but it looked wonderful on him. Paul caught Seth’s bouquet while Jacob’s bouquet landed in my arms. I tossed it to Rose, scurrying off the dance floor.

It would be a long time, if EVER, if I cross the bridge to get married again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment