Friday, November 27, 2015

Plan of Attack

I can't believe that I can put Star Crossed in the complete column of my computer. It truly pushed me in ways I never thought possible. It was such an amazing story to write. Epic, almost, but not quite. I'm proud of it and happy how it ended. I've already got more brewing. You know? 

I'm still working on Buying Love, trying desperately to build a surplus of chapters but my brain is NOT cooperating. Damn. It. I'm currently working on chapter twenty-four. I'd like to get to chapter thirty before reaching a stopping point so I can work on my next project, So You Think You Can Dance. I wrote the first three chapters for the Fandom 4 Autism. I'm working, focusing on that next. An extended summary will be posted on December 3rd on all of my blogs. The story itself will be posting on December 17th. 

Under Construction has about five more chapters left, with some AMAZING lemons coming up. That should be finished by mid-December. Restoration is complete (with twenty-eight chapters) and will begin posting on Christmas Eve. 

However, I've been struggling with RL issues. Yesterday and today have been rough. It was the first Thanksgiving without my mom and it was tense to say the least. I don't know how to handle it. The two people I care most for in the world can't handle being in the same room with each other. I don't know what to do. Perhaps, if I lose myself in my writing, the stress of RL will go away. I'd appreciate some prayers and virtual loving ... 
Hugs,


Josie “Tufano79”

No comments:

Post a Comment