Friday, November 27, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter Twenty-One on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter Twenty-One on FFn

Buying Love Chapter Twenty-One on AO3

Buying Love Chapter Twenty-One on TWCS

The next month was spent with Edward and while he was with me, he was happy, but I could tell it was a mask. He was jumpy and his body was littered with bruises, scrapes and cuts. When I asked him about them, he would deflect and say that he was clumsy or he’d kiss me stupid.

I liked the kissing, but the lying not so much.

However, I’d let it slide because he treated me better than all of my previous relationships. I also had my suspicions that it was Esme who was causing Edward’s pain. If he trusted me enough to tell me his secret, I’d gladly wait for him. He was the sweetest, most caring man I’d ever met. My feelings for him were growing. Did I love him?

No.


But, it was a distinct possibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment