Friday, November 13, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter Seventeen Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter Seventeen Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter Seventeen Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter Seventeen Update on TWCS

Esme released me from my torture chamber mid-day on Friday. The first thing I did was scour my body. I felt so used and abused. My wrists and ankles were swollen from their bindings. I was starving, but I had to feel clean again. Unlikely, Edward. You’ll always feel dirty after what Esme does to you. The scalding hot shower helped my stiff, sore muscles and the thorough scrubbing I did of my skin made me feel slightly better. But, the memories of the past few days were on replay in my mind.

It would be a long time before I was truly okay. Being forced to …

Don’t think about it. Just, don’t.

Dressing in some comfortable clothes, I checked to see if Esme was around. Her office was closed and the chamber was locked. She was downstairs at Buying Love. I finagled the wooden plank off under my bed and found my throwaway phone. I plugged it in, turning it on. I sent Bella a text, apologizing for not calling her sooner. I alluded to my difficulties and putting her mind at ease about not wanting her.

Why would she want you? Esme’s voice sneered at me. I allowed a few tears to escape and a moment’s sadness before finishing my response to Bella. Clinging to the phone for a few more moments, I put it back under my bed and lay down to get a nap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment