Friday, October 23, 2015

Star Crossed Update

Star Crossed Chapter Twenty-Two Update on FicPad

Star Crossed Chapter Twenty-Two Update on TWCS

Star Crossed Chapter Twenty-Two Update on AO3

Star Crossed Chapter Twenty-Two Update on FFn

When I woke up, I was covered by my mate. He was curled around me with his head pressed between my breasts. The pain that had riddled him for the past week was gone from his visage. He looked so much younger. His mind was calm and his body was relaxed against me. I ran my fingers through his soft, coppery hair. He sighed, tightening his arms around my body. However, his stomach was grumbling. With my enhanced hearing, I could hear the angry snarls of his belly.

Ti’ane, you keep sleeping and I’ll make you some breakfast, I thought to him and kissed his forehead, wriggling out of his hold. He grumbled, curling around the pillow. I put on a pair of loose-fitting pants and one of Edward’s shirts, walking to the kitchen in the house.

“You’re up early,” Charanel said from his perch next to the breakfast bar. I jumped, my hand flying to my chest. “Sorry, Sissy. I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“No, it’s okay,” I chuckled. “You’re up early, too.”

“Headache,” he said, wrinkling his nose. “I’m drinking some tea that Rose suggested. I didn’t want to keep taking the medications for the headaches. This tea is homeopathic and seems to do the trick.” He sipped his tea, making a face. “It does the trick, but it tastes like snir.

“It smells interesting,” I replied, wrinkling my nose.

“Interesting as in disgusting,” Charanel snorted.  I nodded in agreement. “How’s Edward?”


“Edward’s sleeping, but his stomach sounds like it’s about to eat itself,” I said, searching through the refrigeration unit for something to make for him. “We had this meal on the holodeck of the Volvo and I wonder if I can recreate it.”
















Den'aalie

Den'aalie Prison



Garlic Butter Sauce (NUM!)

Cheesy Garlic Bread

Chopped Salad

Stuffed Pizza

Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment