Monday, October 19, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter Twelve Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter Twelve Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter Twelve Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter Twelve Update on FFn

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Motherfucking alarm clock. I hate that asshole. Whoever invented the alarm clock should be castrated with a sharp object.

Smack.

Much better.

I snuggled back into the arms of Edward, wanting to drift back into a comfortable sleep.

EDWARD!

I sat up, my eyes wide and I looked back at the man who shared my bed last night. He was still asleep, his hair rumpled and his skin flushed from the warmth of my bedroom. In the dim light of my room, I could see that his face was relaxed and the stress of whatever was bothering him last night was gone.

My big mouth. And that scar.


Pulling down the blankets, I saw the scar on his torso. It was red, angry and probably was very, very painful when he received it. Tenderly, I touched it and found it to be cooler than the rest of his skin. “I’m sorry,” I whispered, pulling my hand back and covering his body with the blankets. I got up and went to get ready for my first day managing Swan Towers. Edward, obviously exhausted, stayed in bed. From what I could gather, he obviously didn’t have a good life and he deserved this indulgence. 



No comments:

Post a Comment