Friday, October 16, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter Eleven Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter Eleven Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter Eleven Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter Eleven on FFn

His eyes were penetrating through mine. Barely a sliver of the jade green color was visible. His hands, which still wore thick leather cuffs around his wrists, were pinning my arms above my head, keeping me from touching him. He licked his lips, rolling his hips again and making me even wetter. “Do you trust me?” he asked.

I nodded, trusting him more than I probably should.

“Say it, out loud, that you trust me, Bella,” he said, his voice deepening and his hips thrusting against my sex. I could feel how aroused he was through his dress pants. He wanted me. With a growl, he pulled back, staring into my eyes. “Do you trust me?”

“I trust you,” I whispered, wanting to feel the heaviness of his body over me again.

He smiled, slow and seductive. “Don’t move,” he commanded, pressing my hands above my head. I bit my lip as he got up off the bed, walking to his pile of clothing. He grabbed a couple of things from the pile. When he walked back, I saw he had his tie, a black blindfold and a handful a condoms in his hands. He looked at me, eyes dancing with desire, lust and unadulterated want. However, he was still wearing his dress pants.

And it was quite obvious that I had left a mess on his crotch from my own arousal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment