Thursday, August 7, 2014

Public Service Announcement

You've all got spoiled. Spoiled! But, in a good way. I'm allotted the luxury of nearly three months of work being a teacher. I get to sleep in, lesson plan, write, research, post when I want...the list goes on. Alas, I'm going back to work on Monday. O.o

I don't wanna go...

This explains why:


Regardless, I have young minds to mold and that begins again on Monday. As a result, updates will be slowing down. Significantly. My GOAL is to do this...

Star Crossed will update EVERY OTHER Thursday. I'm hoping to have an update for you a week from today, but after that, it will be every two weeks.

A Ilha do Amor is getting close to the end and I want it finished by Labor Day.

Caught in the Flames, I'll post daily, if I have something written. I have up through chapter sixty pre-written and I'm working on that tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get through sixty-five. 

Picking up the Pieces, I started an update on this, but I need to do some research...hopefully by NEXT weekend I'll have something ready to go. 

Additionally, I've been asked to write something for Christy who recently lost her husband, Dan. There is a fundraiser for to help with the expenses for her husband's illness. I do not know all of the details, but once I do know, I'll pass them along to you. The plan for that story is an outtake for A Nerd Story of Love. It's Edward's 20th High School Reunion...hilarity ensues. 

There are other stories that I've got on the stove and they will be addressed, plus I've been by the plot bunny. (That'll be a separate post). SOooooooooooooooo...I wanted to give you a heads up and lay it out there for me, as well. Thank you for reading and I appreciate all of the support I get from you, my readers! 

Laters! 

~ T

No comments:

Post a Comment