Friday, July 25, 2014

Caught in the Flames Update...

Caught in the Flames on FicPad

Caught in the Flames on AO3

Caught in the Flames on TWCS

Caught in the Flames on FFn

Dinner was amazing but the conversation with Edward was even better. He was smart, well-spoken and funny. From his looks, he’d appear to be a brooding, moody man but he had this dry wit that made me laugh more times than not. He was also snarky and sarcastic, matching my demeanor well. We talked about his family, Alice’s shop, my business and my search for a new car. I wanted another SUV, but I couldn’t even rationalize having a car that cost nearly a hundred bucks to fill up. The gas prices up here were ridiculously expensive. It made want to buy one of those little mini Smart cars.

We finished our meal and sipped some coffee, debating on getting dessert. “All of this looks great, but I think you’ve spoiled me for life with your amazing baking,” Edward said, wrinkling his nose.

“I do have some cheesecake back at my house,” I giggled.

“Cheesecake?” he asked, his brows shooting to his hairline. My giggles increased at his reaction. “What kind of cheesecake?”

“White chocolate raspberry,” I smirked. “I was experimenting last night when I was having a bout of insomnia. It turned out pretty good.”

“Ooooh, after our date, can we go back to your place and have some cheesecake?” he asked, almost bouncing in his seat.


“You really have a sweet tooth,” I remarked.


















No comments:

Post a Comment