Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Caught in the Flames Update and Picture Tease

Caught in the Flames on FicPad

Caught in the Flames on AO3

Caught in the Flames on TWCS

Caught in the Flames on FFn

I was sitting in Edward’s car, fidgeting. I couldn’t sleep last night and had backed a ton of cookies and new white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. They were sitting in the backseat of Edward’s car. I twisted my bracelet on my wrist, nervous, anxious and almost sick to my stomach. James never introduced me to his parents. They were always out of town. It was probably a good thing. I assumed they were just as sadistic as he was.

Fucker.

“Sweet girl, calm down,” Edward soothed, threading his fingers with mine. “My parents are going to love you.”

“You think?” I squeaked, my low self-esteem pouring off of me in waves.

“Baby,” Edward cooed, pulling over and parking his car in a church parking lot. “We don’t have to do this.”


“I’m just…I’m afraid that your family will think that I’m not good for you,” I whispered, a lone tear streaking down my cheek. Edward’s thumb caresses my skin and he gently moves my face so I am looking at him. “I’m sorry.”











No comments:

Post a Comment