Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Ilha do Amor Teaser

A few hours later, Edward woke me up with soft kisses on my lips. He said that dinner would be ready in a little bit and asked if I wanted to join him in the shower. I was warm from sleeping with a pair of yoga pants and one his shirts. I needed to wash the sweat off. We took a shower, keeping our touches PG, though I wanted to ravage him. Something about the air of the island made me so fucking horny. But part of me felt weird in doing it in his parent’s house.

Very weird.

Alice is getting her damn celibacy vow regardless of separating us or not.

Damn it.

At least I’d get to sleep with him. Small victories. Think of the small victories.

Dressing casually, we all ate outside on the patio. I spent the entire dinner holding and cuddling baby Caitlyn. She was the most beautiful baby I’d ever seen, a perfect blend of Rose’s beauty and Emmett’s giggles. I dubbed her the official flower girl and that Rose would walk down the aisle, holding Caitlyn. However, seeing Edward hold Caitlyn, it made my uterus twitch and I wanted my shot to dissipate so I could have many, many babies with my future husband. He cuddled and loved on her so beautifully that I was beside myself.

“You look like you want to mount him,” Rose snorted next to me.

“Look at him. Tell me that your ovaries are not doing the Cha-Cha Slide at seeing him be so…?” I trailed off, pressing my fingers to my lips.

“My ovaries are not doing anything right now. They’re in seclusion, recovering from the rigors of childbirth.” she asked. “Are you going to start for a family right away?”

“I got my last Depo shot two weeks ago,” I said. “I didn’t want to deal with wonky periods while trying to plan a wedding and going on a six-week long honeymoon. After that, I’m going to let nature do its thing. Though, I’m not looking forward to having a period every three weeks.”

“Try having one for six weeks. Straight,” Rose deadpanned. “They don’t tell you this shit when you get pregnant. I’m still bleeding. I had to wear a special diaper thing to collect all of the blood after I had Caitlyn. I love her, she’s amazing but the aftermath leaves much to be desired, let me tell you.” I wrinkled my nose. 
“Don’t let that stop you from having a million little Cullens. You and Edward will have beautiful children. I know that he’s ready. I look at him when he holds Caitlyn and I know he’s going to be an amazing, loving father.”


“I can’t wait,” I breathed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment