Thursday, March 13, 2014

Argh...

So, yeah…writer’s block. 
Any tips for that?
It sucks. I mean it royally sucks. Since Sunday, I’ve written…
Wait for it…
700 words. 
In my world that is pitiful! I mean, downright awful. I’ve written more in this blog post than I’ve written in a chapter all week. Mind boggling, I tell you. 
I don’t know what to do or how to get over this writer’s block. It’s frustrating as hell and all I want to do is write, but my mind just cannot do it. Yes, RL is kind of, sort of, busy. Finishing up a quarter, preparing for a new one, musical rehearsals that go until 6pm or later, parent/teacher conferences and several big performances with my vocal jazz ensemble…but that’s never caused me to have WRITER’S BLOCK! o.O
So, I leave you with this…
If you’ve seen my mojo, can you send it back to me? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment