Thursday, January 2, 2014

Warm Fuzzy

Okay, random warm fuzzy...

I'm so blessed to have all of you. What started as a way for me to work through my issues with my divorce, my anxiety and depression and other things, has blossomed into something even MORE. 

I've met and made some amazing friends. So many of you have been there for me when I was ready to throw in the towel...when people bashed APFL, when APFL and AIDA were pulled from FFn. You also rallied behind me when my work was stolen by that fourteen year old girl, claiming she didn't copy and paste my story.

I've grown as a writer (gosh, as I'm editing La Cantante, I'm shocked at how my writing has changed). I've challenged myself through contests, one-shots and whatnot to be a better writer and have reached out to people, making them feel something for the characters I create. 

Thank you, everyone, for being my biggest support, cheerleaders and close friends, even though we've never met face-to-face. May 2014 be an amazing year for all of us and please know that I love you all and appreciate everything you all do for me, for our friends and for the fandom. 

AAAAAAAAAAND cheesy, warm fuzzy moment over.


No comments:

Post a Comment