Saturday, December 14, 2013

One Shot Surprise..



Hey ya’ll…I need a vacation from angst. I need something light, fluffy and honestly, smutty. *Snickers* In honor of the holiday season, I’m writing a Christmas one-shot. Hopefully, it’ll put me in the holiday spirit. I desperately need it. Ya know? I mean, my home is decorated, but I’m sooooooo not feeling the holiday spirit right now.

Anyhow, summary…Isabella Cullen is at home in Washington State. She’s a middle school teacher, missing her husband, who is deployed in Afghanistan. It’s been a year since she’s last seen her husband and this will be the second Christmas in a row that he will miss, with no luck in sight of his request of leave being approved. Her only wish is for her husband to be safe, in her arms, on Christmas.
 
Across the globe, Edward Cullen is working his hardest to grant his wife’s wish of being home for Christmas. He also wants to tell her, face-to-face, that after his tour of duty is over, that Edward would be returning home. Permanently. Will he be able to make it home to his beautiful wife? 

No comments:

Post a Comment