Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mafia Princess Update

Mafia Princess on FictionPad

Mafia Princess on AO3

Mafia Princess on TWCS

Today was my birthday. I was turning twenty-two and I was having a date with my dad. Just the two of us. Well, Edward was acting as chauffeur since I couldn’t drive due to my broken leg and Dad wasn’t allowed to due to his pending incarceration. But, we were given clearance to go out to Sky City for a dinner out on the town before he was taken back to the federal prison in Sheridan tomorrow.
Part of my present from Edward was my usual hair stylist coming to his condo to give me a beauty overhaul. Haircut, manicure, pedicure, and makeover. I was feeling very ugly and getting my hair cut, styled and some beauty treatments were definitely what the doctor ordered. He was going to take me out, if I felt up to it, the next day but he wanted me to feel like a princess for my date with my dad.
Esme, Edward’s adoptive mother, said she’d help me get dressed for my evening with my dad. I was kind of excited about that. Esme had been amazing since that day in the hospital. She’d come over every couple of days with food for us, along with dummy proof instructions for Edward to make the meals. My bellyaching over his cooking skills prompted her to jump into action. “My son is a freaking genius, but would starve if left to his own devices to cook.”
Sadly, it was true.







No comments:

Post a Comment