Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Ilha do Amor Teaser

“Always,” I purred, kissing her neck. “I got you a present.”

“Is it sparkly?” she giggled, turning in my arms.

I smiled wickedly and dragged her into our bedroom. Bella and I had been experimenting with anal play while we were making love. She had purchased a butt plug but I picked up something for her to wear tonight, under her costume. “Close your eyes, Miss Swan,” I crooned. Bella gave me a look but complied. I took out the bag with her new pink, sparkly butt plug and placed it in her hands. She cracked open her eyes, tearing into the bag. She blushed crimson.

“Is this what I think it is?” she asked.

“Yep,” I said, taking it out of the box. “I may have forgiven you for what happened yesterday, but tonight you will wear this. You are my slave.” I opened the closet door, revealing her very sexy costume. Bella’s blush deepened and she rubbed her thighs together. “Do you like this?”

“I’ve always been intrigued by BDSM,” she replied, her voice breathy.

“Me, too. I don’t think I could handle the punishment aspect,” I said flatly. “I’ve been on the receiving end of it too many times with Victoria. But, bondage and control?”

“So, I’m your slave tonight?” Bella asked. She walked to the costume, inspecting it and squeaking when she realized there were no panties to go with it. “Boy, am I glad that I got waxed today.”

“You’re not going to fight me on this?” I asked.

“I told you to pick our costumes. I’ve also been a bad girl,” she replied, giving me a seductive smirk. “I need to be punished.”

I gulped and stared at her. Play the role. “Very well, Bella. I’m glad you’re amenable to your punishment. Please, go shower and be ready to receive your gift in an hour.”

“How should I wear my hair?” she asked, her eyes black with desire.

“Up. I want everyone to see you wear my collar,” I said, holding up the costume’s leash.

“You should be wearing a Jabba the Hut costume if you were truly playing it that way,” Bella giggled. “But, I don’t think you’d look good in all of that fat.” I snorted. Bella walked over to me and kissed me deeply, plunging her tongue into my mouth. “One hour?”


“Yes and do not touch yourself or make yourself come, Isabella,” I said. “Your orgasms are mine tonight.”



No comments:

Post a Comment