Wednesday, October 16, 2013

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Thirty-Four on TWCS

La Cantante on FictionPad

Chapter Thirty-Four AO3

Bella and I went back to the VIP area of Eclipse after our rendezvous in the green room.
What is it about this girl that makes me into this sex addict? Not that I’m complaining, but damn!
We spent the rest of the night hanging out with our friends and siblings. I knew that Alice suspected something went down when she gave Bella a wink. My girl hid her face into my shoulder and I could the warmth in her cheeks through my shirt. I kissed the top of her head, smiling like a buffoon.  We all eventually went back down on the dance floor and moved in a great big circle. I made sure that Bella and I kept a respectable distance (an inch, at least) from each other. As much as I wanted a repeat performance from the green room, I’d rather make love with my girlfriend in the confines of my own home…
Eh, who am I kidding? I want to make love to Bella ALL the time. No matter the place.
I ended up having a few more beers and told Bella that she was going to drive back to campus. She nodded and kept sipping her water. At around one, we decided to drive back to campus. Bella still had my car keys and slipped on her coat. We linked our hands, strolling out to the car. I opened the door for my beautiful girl and slid into the passenger seat. Bella started my car, easing it out of the parking spot. As we drove back to Emerson, Jasper texted me.
Alice and I are heading to Chez Cullen. Emmett is staying with Rosalie. The room is yours, Eddie-boy – Jas
Thanks, man. See you tomorrow – E
Good show! I know you were worried. – Jas
It was a good show. I wasn’t worried about the show itself, but my girl was my concern – E
She kicked ass, like always. – Jas
I’ll let her know. Later. – E
Later – Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment