Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Next Chapter Update...

Chapter Twenty-Two on FFn

V is for Vendetta on TWCS

“She’s waking up,” said the worried voice of Esme.

“Oh, thank GOD,” Edward breathed, taking my hand. “Come on, beautiful girl. Open those chocolate eyes for me. I need to see your eyes, baby.”

My eyes fluttered open and I saw a fuzzy-looking Edward hovering over me. I blinked a few times. He came into focus and I tried to shift on the bed. However, oxygen in my nose and an IV in my arm prevented said movement. “What happened?” I asked, my voice sounding hoarse and raspy.

Edward pressed his forehead against mine, taking my face in his hands. “You passed out, beautiful girl,” he choked out. “You hit your head on the counter, causing a gash right along your hairline.” I reached up to my head and felt a bandage on my left temple. I also was experiencing a massive headache, not to mention wooziness and nausea. “I heard you fall and Dr. Eddy and I ran back in to check on you. You were bleeding on the floor. He called 911 while I tended to your wound.”

“Asshole,” I hissed. “I thought you were going to throw him out on his ass.”







No comments:

Post a Comment