Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Update Plan...

Things are going…I’m pretty happy with the groove I’ve got. I still wish I had more time in the day, but what can you do. *Shrugs* Anyhow, here’s my update plan for this week…
  1. Submit The Next Chapter to FF.net, TWCS and AO3 (almost done with it…yay!) Probably will be posted tomorrow. 
  2. Plan out my submission for the compilation for Fandom for Friends (Check out this site for information: http://friends.fandomcause.info/). I’ve got a rough summary for the Prologue and first two chapters which will be the submission. This WILL be continued as a full-length fic, for those of you who are interested. 
  3. Next ten chapters for Mafia Princess. I’ve written through Chapter 130, but I want to get to 140 and try to resolve the drama…
  4. A Ilha do Amor is up after that…

No comments:

Post a Comment