Saturday, May 4, 2013

Starlet Teaser


The elevator door opened and I strode out of the elevator. I twined my fingers with Bella’s, leading her down the hallway to her condo. She was in a daze. Her pale skin was flushed and her eyes were glazed over. I chuckled darkly at her condition. She was completely aroused and unaware of her surroundings. I unlocked the door, guiding her inside. “Completely naked, Isabella. Kneeling on the bed, ready for me.”

She nodded as she walked through the open door of her condo. I watched her as she stumbled to her bedroom, unzipping her dress as she walked. I turned when she slipped inside of her bedroom, nearly skipping to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator door, swiping what I wanted: strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Furrowing my brow, I thought that what I had planned would be better in the kitchen. Undoubtedly, this was going to get messy. Really messy.

I hope Bella is not too attached to her sheets.

Taking a few calming breaths, I took my goodies and quietly strode to the back of Bella’s condo. I placed my booty in the guest bathroom, hiding it from view. I also grabbed the tie I was going to wear along with an additional sash from my bag placed inside of the guest room. Inside of Bella’s room was a vision of beauty, lust and sex. She was perched on her bed, completely naked and waiting for me. Her pert breasts were pebbled with arousal. On the tops of her thighs was clear evidence of her excitement. Her eyes were closed and her fists were resting on top of her legs. “So beautiful,” I purred, staring at her.

Her eyes snapped open. Her red lips curled back in a seductive, sexy smile. “I followed your instructions, baby.”

“You did,” I said as I moved slowly toward her. I ran my finger along her collarbone. Her pale skin erupted in gooseflesh. “Do you trust me, Isabella?”

“Of course, Edward,” she murmured, looking up at me.

“Lay back, my love,” I commanded gently. “Put your arms above your head.” She did as I asked without any questions. I removed all of the pillows and tied her wrists together. Then, I tied her bound wrists to the headboard. “Is that too tight?”


No comments:

Post a Comment