Friday, May 3, 2013

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Twenty-Three on FFn

Chapter Twenty-Three on TWCS

Chapter Twenty-Three on AO3


The guys had taken down the stage, loading up the equipment into Emmett’s truck. Jasper and Emmett decided to go to the storage locker and then go back to The Chapel after they dropped off the equipment. Edward and I said our goodbyes after we finished loading up and drove to the bed and breakfast that I had reserved for the two of us. I grabbed my messenger bag and we walked out to the car.
It was a small place about a half hour away from Emerson. It had several small cottages that had different themes. I had booked a music themed cottage for our stay. The woman who set up the reservation was very accommodating. Edward and I got into his car and I handed him the directions to the bed and breakfast. He programmed the address into his GPS and we were on our way.
“You did awesome tonight, Bella. I told you that you had nothing to worry about,” he said as he brought our laced hands to his lips.
“Thank you, handsome. I guess I had a huge case of the jitters,” I said with a sheepish smile.
“I’m so happy that you’re in the band with us. You really add so much to the sound,” he said as he glanced my direction. “I love you, baby.”
“I love you too. However, you have some explaining to do,” I said, pulling my hand away.
“What did I do?” he asked.
“Alice told me.”
“Shit,” he mumbled. “Bella. It didn’t feel right with you getting this beautiful bed and breakfast thing set up. Alice told me that you used her credit card to reserve the room. I called the woman and switched it to mine. I checked us in earlier today and brought some stuff. I hope you don’t mind, beautiful.”
“Edward, I wanted to do this. For you. For us!”
“Baby, I’m sorry. I’m kind of old fashioned that way. Please don’t be mad,” he pouted. “Pretty please.”
His brow was furrowed and his bottom lip was jutted out. He looked so pathetic. He began fluttering his eyelashes and moving his bottom lip. “Okay, that’s just pitiful, Edward. I forgive you. Jeez.”



No comments:

Post a Comment