Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Ilha do Amor Teaser


“So, tell me about this accident,” Edward stated. “What happened?”

“Remember when I had that trip to Portland?” I asked. He nodded, idly running his finger over my knuckles. Such a sweet, warm gesture was causing my body to ignite like stick of dynamite. I was ready to explode with ecstasy with that innocent caress. “Um, some driver in a truck wasn’t paying attention and rear ended me at a stoplight. Really, it was just a tap but since my car was already a piece of shit, it virtually disintegrated on impact. I rented a Volvo for the remainder of the trip and used the insurance check plus Aunt Gertrude’s present to buy this baby.”

“You weren’t hurt?” Edward asked, his brow furrowing.

“Nope. The airbag didn’t even deploy,” I answered, bringing our joined hands up to my mouth, kissing his knuckles. He groaned lowly. “You okay?”

“It’s the sweetest torture, Bella. I need you,” he whispered, squeezing my hand. “You’re so close but so far away.”

“We’re almost home,” I whispered back. “Can you make it?”

“Yes but prepare yourself,” he smirked, giving me an appraising look that my already damp panties soaked.

“Fuck,” I moaned as I pressed the accelerator of the car, trying in vain to get us home quicker. The stoplight gods were smiling down on us as we hit every single green light AND got the green arrow into my apartment complex. I parked my car in its designated spot in the garage. I walked to the back of the car. Edward was behind me, his arms around my waist. “Your bags…”

“All I want is in my arms,” he purred, kissing my neck. “I’ll get them later. I need you now.” I nearly collapsed in his arms. He laughed lowly, tightening his hold on me. “Shall we go upstairs, 
love?”

I nodded and closed the trunk. I turned in his arms. His green eyes were darkened with desire, looking like the pine trees that surrounded Seattle. His body was molded against mine. His hardness was pressing between my legs. “Baby, if you’re feeling anything like me, we need to get upstairs now. I’m about to explode,” I said, reaching between our bodies and cupping his hardness.

“You have the keys,” he ground out, thrusting against my hand.

I reached into my purse, pulling out a spare set for him. “Problem solved,” I smirked. He grinned widely, clutching the keys from my hand and dragging me away from the car. I unlocked the door from the garage and pressed the button, calling the elevator. Edward was behind me, kissing my neck and his hands were wandering all over my body. They’d ghost over my breasts and my legs, teasing me in the most delicious way.

The elevator arrived and he pulled me inside. Without looking, he pressed my floor and caged me with his arms against the wall of the elevator. I looked up at him, breathing heavily. “Why won’t you kiss me?”

“Once I kiss you, I won’t be able to stop,” he replied, staring right at my mouth. “No part of your body will be untouched by my lips, Bella. I’ve missed you so.”

“Edward,” I whimpered, wanting desperately to feel his mouth on mine. “Please?”

“Soon, love,” he cooed, nuzzling my hair with his nose. “You smell so good, Bella. I’ve missed it. I’ve missed so much about you, gorgeous girl.” His large hands were wrapped around my waist, moving slowly up to my breasts. The door opened and Edward moved gracefully so he was standing next to me, his arm firmly around my waist. One of the security guards entered the elevator, giving me a smile.

I hated the security guard at that moment.

Cockblocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment