Saturday, February 16, 2013

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Seventeen on FFn

Lingerie Fairies and Other Fun on TWCS

Lingerie Fairies and Other Fun on AO3


Edward, Tyler, Rose and I stayed and watched the first half of the football game. At halftime, we all piled into Edward’s Volvo and he drove us back to the dorms. He dropped off Tyler first who lived in an apartment off campus, but still within walking distance. We drove back to Patterson after we dropped him off. Edward parked his car and gathered our bags. We climbed the stairs up to our rooms. Edward dropped off my bag and gave me a chaste kiss at the door. I watched him as he strode down the hall to the stairs. I heaved a sigh and I could hear Rose chuckling.
“What, Hale? Why are you laughing at me?” I teased.
“You got it soooooo bad, Bella,” she retorted. “You are one lucky bitch.”
“I know. I am. Aren’t I?” I asked with a twinkle in my eye. I grabbed my bag and emptied my clothes into my laundry basket. I also pulled the clothes from the hamper. I desperately needed to my laundry. I grabbed my detergent, my laundry card and baskets of dirty clothes and went downstairs to the basement. I divided my clothes and put them into the washing machines. I swiped my laundry card and filled the machines with detergent.
After I completed my oh-so-glamorous task of laundry, I sat down on one of the chairs in the laundry room. My mind was racing. I was a very lucky bitch. I had two amazing roommates that I was lucky to call my friends. Quite honestly, my best friends, really. I’d heard nightmarish stories of roommates from hell: girls who would backstab and steal your boyfriend; inconsiderate, snobby bitches who only worried about themselves; and the girls who would never shower. Alice was pushy as hell, but had a heart of gold. Rosalie was tough as nails, but was a loyal friend. We all got along so well. Our personalities were alike in many ways, but different enough to even each other out.
SONG LIST:
Girl’s Not Grey – AFI
Criminal – Fiona Apple
Drive – Incubus
Flood – Jars of Clay
Bring Me To Life – Evanescence
Land of Confusion – Disturbed
Crazy – Alanis Morrisette
Broken – Seether
The Pretender – Foo Fighters
Mother, Mother – Tracy Bonham
Carry On My Wayward Son – Kansas
Decode – Paramore
Wanted, Dead or Alive – Bon Jovi
Serenity – Godsmack
I Kissed A Girl – Katy Perry
This Is How the Heart Breaks – Rob Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment