Tuesday, February 5, 2013

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Sixteen on FFn

Football: The Great American Past Time on TWCS

Football: The Great American Past Time on AO3


I woke up to an annoying, blaring noise. I pulled my pillow of my head, trying to stop the obnoxious sound that was filling my bedroom.
What. The. Fuck?
After the third time of being  woken up, I got up and looked around my room, trying to locate the offensive sound. It was coming from Bella’s bag. She was burrowed in the covers of my bed, her hair splayed over my pillows. She apparently got up during the night and put on my button-up shirt. She looked fucking incredible. Wearing my clothes. My clothes. My girl. Sigh…
The blaring sound rang again. Ugh! Really? I walked over to her messenger bag and saw that it was her phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown caller. I padded back to Bella’s side of the bed, brushed her hair off of her face.
“Bella, baby. Wake up. Your phone has been ringing off of the hook,” I said softly.
“Hmmm…let it go to voicemail,” she mumbled.
“I would but they keep calling back,” I reasoned, slightly pissed at the moron who was disturbing our alone-time together.
Bella pulled herself up from the bed, staying under the covers. She reached for her phone. She looked at the recent calls and checked the number. She shook her head and shrugged. “If it’s important, they’ll leave a message. I’m going back to sleep,” she said as she flopped down on the pillows. 



No comments:

Post a Comment