Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Ilha do Amor Teaser


Suffice it to say, I never fell asleep that night. I just held her, watched her, caressed her supple skin, inhaled her strawberry and cream scent, kissed her wherever I could reach…anything to remember her. Shortly after the sun peaked over the horizon, Bella’s eyes cracked open. Her lids were red and puffy from the tears she shed during the night, sobbing in her dreams. However, her warm chocolate brown orbs stared at me. Tenderly, she ran her fingers through my hair and down my scruffy cheek. I held her hand against my face, staring at her.

Don’t go. Stay. Please, stay. I want to love you. I want to make love to you. Please, don’t go.

“Promise me something, Edward,” Bella said, her voice raspy from disuse and sadness.

“Anything,” I vowed.

“Don’t cry when I leave,” she murmured. “If you do, I’ll probably just crawl into your arms and never go.”

“That sounds good,” I quipped sadly. I wrapped my arms around her naked body, holding her tightly. “Stay. Forever.”

“I want to,” she mumbled against my bare chest, nuzzling her cheek against my left nipple. “You and I both know that I can’t. Not now. I’ve got to settle things up in my life.”

“I know,” I said. “It still sucks.” I kissed her forehead, reveling in her naked body pressed against mine. “I can still hide out in your luggage.”

“You’d get busted when they run the suitcase through the x-ray machine. You’re a little more noticeable than 
a vibrator,” she giggled.

“Just a bit. Also, I’m bigger and don’t run on batteries,” I snorted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment