Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Public Service Announcement

Hey all...

I hope you are all doing well. Things are starting to pick up on my end, though. I mean, really, really, REALLY pick up. In real life, that is.

Anyhow, in addition to my job as a teacher, I've also been asked by 30 students to accompany them for solo/ensemble contest. The students play their instruments or sing while I play the piano underneath. That means I have 30 pieces of music that I need to have learned by the last weekend in February.

Can I get a drink yet? HA!

PLUS, I've been asked by one of the high school choral directors to be one of the assistant musical directors for their production of Singing in the Rain. I'm over the moon excited about this but slightly stressed at the sheer amount of work that's entailed. As far as I've been told, I'm responsible for teaching all of the vocal parts, obtaining props and writing the program. I think? It's good money, but a ton of work and a lot of extra time at school.

I've got those two things. On top of that, I'm moving on March 25th into a condo. (Go me! I'm a homeowner! WOOT! WOOT!) Zero time to pack though.

Long story short, my time will be at  premium until the end of April. I am still planning on updating my stories but you won't get as many updates as you're accustomed to from me. I'm hoping I'll have updates for you every two weeks. If I'm lucky...

Yeah...this picture kind of describes how I'm feeling right now...




4 comments:

  1. RL comes first. We love ya no matter how much or how little you post.......so long as you promise to finish them eventually.........esp the ones I'm reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go ! Congratulations on your victories. And hope you get strength to go through anything that will show in your way. You deserve the best.
    You 'll that help will appear everywhere when you will be in most need. By the way, congratulations on your home. Success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Josie, I will support you just like always. I'm super excited for you. I can't wait for more updates on your RL. Seems like you have a lot on your plate and I am here if you need an ear to listen. Take care babe. And update your stories when you can. We will wait for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy these opportunities! :-)

    ReplyDelete